Launched in 1999, our Trust Company offers a professional trustee service accepting Old Mutual International Isle of Man portfolio bonds as the underlying asset of the trust.
As an offshore independent trustee, we take full responsibility for managing the trust once it is set up. Appointing our Trust Company helps the issue of you having to find suitable trustees yourself who may not be qualified and independent; plus it might put them in an awkward position while you are alive and/or upon death as family pressures could arise.
Our Trust Company is always independent and impartial, and as a corporate body cannot die.
Benefits of using our Trust Company:
- Security: it is owned by a FTSE 100 entity, Old Mutual plc.
- Geographical reach: the Trust Company can accept global business.
- Value for money: the current Trust Company fee is a reasonable £360 per annum taken in arrears rather than in advance with no appointment fee to establish the trust upfront.
- Stability: it is based in the stable jurisdiction of the Isle of Man, a UK crown dependency which is self-governing and responsible for its own internal legislation, tax matters and judiciary.
- Quality: the Trust Company offers a personalised, end-to-end service through its dedicated team.
The underlying asset
Which bond could be right for you? Visit our product information to read about our investment solutions.
Read our Guide to Trusts brochure and then contact your financial adviser to discuss how a trust could be the right option for you.