Which investment and savings solution you choose will depend on your hopes and aims for the future.
We believe the best way for you to assess your needs is with the help of a financial adviser, beginning with defining your goals. For example, do you want to:
- save money in a tax-efficient environment?
- have the potential for growth?
- provide an income?
- put money aside for your children’s education?
- UK inheritance tax (IHT) is a tax charged to a UK domicile's estate when they die. It can also apply to certain gifts you might have made during your lifetime. Exactly who will be liable for IHT is a complicated matter but, in very general terms, it will apply to those living in the UK at the time of death, and some who have previously lived in the UK.
- provide for your retirement?
- protect your assets for the benefit of your dependants?
Once you’ve decided what you want to achieve, we provide a range of products that might be suitable for your goals and that are also suited to your particular market.
Find out more about:
Trusts in Wealth Planning
A trust can help deliver a powerful solution to wealth planning issues when used alongside an offshore bond, which can be held as an underlying asset of the trust.
Learn about trusts here and why you should consider appointing our Trust Company as the trustee.