The International Executive Portfolio from Old Mutual International Isle of Man Limited, is a intelligently composed portfolio which takes maximum advantage of offshore tax benefits. It gives your clients the freedom to build your wealth by investing in a wide range of assets with plenty of potential for capital growth.
It could help your clients create the financial future they want, as well as providing estate planning options to enable them pass on as much of their wealth as possible to their children and future generations.
With the International Executive Portfolio, your clients can:
- Invest a lump sum of at least US$75,000/£50,000/€75000 (or currency equivalent)
- save for growth over the medium- to long-term
- consolidate any existing investments they hold in collective funds, unit trusts, stocks, shares and bonds*
- invest in a wide range of assets
- deal investment funds, quickly and simply
- take maximum advantage of offshore tax benefits
- have flexible access to their investment
- use their investment to generate a regular ‘income’
- create a trust for their children or grandchildren’s future
- monitor performance and carry out transactions online through Wealth Interactive, our award-winning online wealth management service . Please click here for further information.
*subject to our approval.
Supporting product literature
To help you and your clients benefit from this fantastic opportunity, we’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
For all other application forms and other documents, please refer to the literature library
. Contact your Sales Representative or e-mail email@example.com
to discuss how this could be the right product for your clients.
If you are looking for historic product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page
This product may not be available in certain countries within this region – please speak to your Old Mutual International Sales Representative for more information.
The information provided on this page is not intended to offer advice. It is based on Old Mutual International's interpretation of the relevant law and is correct at the time of publication. While we believe this interpretation to be correct, we cannot guarantee it. Old Mutual International cannot accept any responsibility for any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of the information contained on this page.
Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. The value of the investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and your client may not get back the amount invested. Where a transaction involves more than one currency your client may be exposed to the risk of currency fluctuations.
Any amount of tax relief will depend on individual circumstances.