THE PORTABLE PRIVATE CLIENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT SOLUTION
Winner of the Best International Portfolio Bond
International Investment - International Fund and
Product Awards 2018
The Wealth Portfolio from Old Mutual International Isle of Man Limited, is a portable lump sum bond especially suitable for the medium to long-term investment needs of UK expatriates who intend to eventually return to the UK.
As a lump sum investment, the Wealth Portfolio can help you create the financial future you want and is flexible and portable enough to adapt as your life unfolds. You can pay in additional amounts*, or take withdrawals** – whatever suits your evolving lifestyle. It can also be used with a trust for estate planning purposes, helping to ensure that as much of your wealth as possible is passed on to future generations in line with your wishes.
*Subject to our acceptance
** An early withdrawal charge may apply
With the Wealth Portfolio you can:
- Invest a lump sum of at least $375,000/£250,000/€375000 (or currency equivalent)
- Have the value of your Portfolio linked to assets managed by a professional discretionary asset manager on a full discretionary basis.
- Seek potential growth, which can be accessed at a time to suit your needs
- benefit from an investment that can use a wide range of assets
- ensure that your investment objective, whether you are investing to grow your wealth or to generate income, or both, is in line with your changing lifestyle
- Invest whilst living abroad and then continue holding the same investments when you eventually return to the UK without incurring a 15% deemed gain tax charge
- access a market-leading range of trust solutions.
We’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
If you are looking for historic product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page.
This product may not be available in certain countries within this region – please speak to your financial adviser.
The information provided on this page is not intended to offer advice. It is based on Old Mutual International's interpretation of the relevant law and is correct at the time of publication. While we believe this interpretation to be correct, we cannot guarantee it. Old Mutual International cannot accept any responsibility for any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of the information contained on this page.
Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. The value of the investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and your client may not get back the amount invested. Where a transaction involves more than one currency your client may be exposed to the risk of currency fluctuations.
Any amount of tax relief will depend on individual circumstances.