The complete wealth management solution
We can now offer you a complete wealth management solution designed to maximise opportunities for investment growth: Old Mutual International’s Executive Redemption Bond ('Executive Bond') and Quilter Cheviot, only available through your financial adviser. We provide the investment product or ‘wrapper’, called an Executive Bond and Quilter Cheviot, our award-winning sister company, will be appointed by Old Mutual International to be your discretionary asset manager and help choose the right investments to be held in your Executive Bond.
Key benefits for you:
- Bespoke and diversified investments – Quilter Cheviot will create a portfolio tailored to your individual objectives and attitude to risk.
- Protection and peace of mind – The Executive Bond is held in the Isle of Man, a secure offshore environment which also has a statutory compensation scheme for life assurance companies. Investors can benefit from the protection of the scheme in the unlikely event that Old Mutual International Isle of Man becomes insolvent.
- Tax efficient growth – With the Executive Bond, investments can grow virtually free of income tax, capital gains tax or corporation tax in the Isle of Man*.
- Flexibility – you can access your money at any time and take your Executive Bond with you should you move from country to country.
- Reduced charges – The Executive Bond’s quarterly administration charge will be refunded back to the bond while Quilter Cheviot acts as discretionary asset manager and custodian.
The minimum investment is US$375,000/€375 000/£250,000 (or currency equivalent).
* You may have to pay some tax, either on any growth of the investment or when money is paid out, depending on the taxation of the country in which you reside.
A combined investment solution
YOUR FINANCIAL ADVISER
- Understands your circumstances
- Provides holistic financial planning
- Researches financial planning solutions
- Conducts due diligence on product and service providers and identifies the most suitable solution
- Recommends how the assets linked to the Executive Bond should be managed
- Regularly reviews and monitors how the investments are performing
OLD MUTUAL INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE BOND
- Is a tax efficient ‘wrapper’
- Is a portable portfolio bond that can travel with you
- Provides policyholder protection through a statutory compensation scheme
- Allows you to transfer existing assets into your bond**
- Is available in a choice of currencies
**Subject to Old Mutual International’s acceptance
- Provides professional investment management
- Creates a truly bespoke and diversified portfolio, designed to match your appetite for investment risk as stated in the Investment Mandate
- Deals with the day-to-day management of the assets linked to the Executive Bond
We’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
If you are looking for historic product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page.
Talk to your financial adviser
Your financial adviser can recommend whether the Executive Bond, with Quilter Cheviot appointed as discretionary asset manager, is suitable as part of your wider financial plans. They'll also work with all parties to help you benefit from the powerful investment solution. Speak to your financial adviser about taking the next steps towards reaching your financial goals.
Remember, our Executive Bond and Quilter Cheviot is only available through your financial adviser. If you don’t have an adviser, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you find one.
The information provided on this page is not intended to offer advice. It is based on Old Mutual International's interpretation of the relevant law and is correct at the time of publication. While we believe this interpretation to be correct, we cannot guarantee it. Old Mutual International cannot accept any responsibility for any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of the information contained on this page.
Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. The value of the investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount invested. Where a transaction involves more than one currency you may be exposed to the risk of currency fluctuations.
Any amount of tax relief will depend on individual circumstances.