The Collective Bonds from Old Mutual International Isle of Man Limited, give you almost unlimited access to authorised collective investments around the world, in most major asset classes and currencies. By wrapping the portfolio within a Bond, it enables you to change and adapt your investment choice as your needs and circumstances change, without the exit penalties, initial charges and tax liabilities associated with traditional structures. It also provides estate planning options that enables you to pass on as much of your wealth as possible to your family and future generations.
With the Collective Bond you can:
- open a bond with an investment of $37,500/£25,000/€37500 or more (or currency equivalent)
- add extra lump sums of at least $3,750/£2,500/€3750 (or currency equivalent)
- take advantage of investment opportunities from many of the world’s leading fund managers
- access your capital, including an option to take regular withdrawals
- switch funds to update your portfolio and keep in step with changes in your life
- transfer most collective investment funds or unit trusts which you hold already into your bond (subject to our acceptance)
- appoint an independent fund adviser or a discretionary manager and benefit from their guidance and expertise
- reduce paperwork and monitor your investment easily by keeping all the funds in a single wrapper
- monitor performance and carry out transactions online through Wealth Interactive, our award-winning online wealth management service . Please click here for further information.
We’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
If you are looking for historic product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page.
This product may not be available in certain countries within this region – please speak to your financial adviser for more information.