With a product designed to work across international jurisdictions you can enjoy significant investment freedom by spreading and varying your investments across a wide range of funds and/or different assets, as you wish, according to your financial goals and attitude to risk.
Your investment product can help to diversify a portfolio in a number of ways. For instance, it can enable you to:
- gain exposure to investment sectors and assets not catered for by local products
- make the most of international growth cycles and flourishing foreign economies. You can diversify your investment across different geographical regions, ensuring your money is not subject to the investment risks of just one economy
- access some of the world's top fund managers, both local and international, making the most of their expert knowledge
- protect yourself against potential depreciation in local currency rates and access more stable global currencies
- build a more secure, balanced portfolio in a well-regulated and secure jurisdiction.
Go to the links in the icons below to find out more about some of the potential benefits.
The value of investments can fall as well as rise and investors may not get back what they put in.