Click on the links below to access our support material for your Australian expat clients. Whether they need your help with education planning, trusts, advice on moving to a new country – or returning to Australia - we have information that may be of use.
- OMl bonds owned by an Australian resident – an adviser-facing guide to Australian taxation of an OMI bond.
- Returning to Australia – adviser article explaining taxation of an offshore bond for an Australian resident.
- Education planning – support pages for you with information on education planning in the UAE - including case studies, discussion tips, email templates and more. There's also a link to our client-facing education web page.
- Trust planning – material to support your trust planning discussions with your clients - includes videos, case studies, adviser testimonials, a handy decision tree and more. However, trusts may not be suitable for all clients. There are many different factors to take into consideration, such as where the client is resident and domiciled, as trusts are not recognised in every jurisdiction.
- Moving to the UAE – an adviser article providing an overview of taxation for UAE residents.