Setting up your Wealth Interactive Online Service Account
- Individual policyholders
- Companies (only one online service account is allowed per company)
- To register for an online service account with Wealth Interactive, we need you to complete the attached form.
Please either fax it to us on +44 1624 611715 or mail it to us at: Customer Services, Old Mutual International, King Edward Bay House, King Edward Road, Onchan, Isle of Man, IM99 4NU, British Isles.
- Joint policyholders (you hold your policy with one or more other person)
- To benefit fully from the online services of Wealth Interactive therefore, all policyholders must be registered for the service. Each policyholder must therefore complete the attached form to apply for an online service account.
- You must also appoint a ‘Lead Policyholder’, by completing the appointment of lead policy holder form.
The Lead Policyholder can provide Old Mutual International/Old Mutual International Ireland with instructions to carry out and request some online Policy Transactions on behalf of all Policyholders, such as amendments to policy correspondence details and the placing of investment instructions where a fund adviser has not been appointed. There are other Policy Transactions such as withdrawals and surrenders which will need the authority of all Policyholders. Once appointed, a Lead Policyholder can be changed at any time.
A Wealth Interactive online service account is only available to legal owners of a policy. If you are a settlor, protector, or a member of a schemes, you are currently unable to view details of the policy online.
If you are a member of a Trust, and you have your Trustee’s authority to receive information directly from us, please contact us on +44 1624 655555 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a valuation.
Once we have received the completed forms, you will be sent a registration email from ‘email@example.com’
You need to register for Wealth Interactive within 90 days of receiving the email.