Setting up your Wealth Interactive Online Service Account
Wealth Interactive supports the policies* offered by Old Mutual International. To find out how you can take advantage of the products and online services available, you need to contact your financial adviser. They will take account of your individual circumstances and make the right recommendations for you.
- Your financial adviser will enter your application details for the Old Mutual International investment product you wish to apply for.
- Once this application is completed, you will automatically be sent an email with a link that lets you register for your Wealth Interactive online service account.
- You will need to sign in to your online service account to approve your investment product application before you submit it to us or amend it and submit it back to your financial adviser.
- Once your policy starts, you can sign in to Wealth Interactive whenever you want to review your policy and carry out key transactions through your secure online service account. You can then find all the information you need about your investment in one place.
- Ongoing communication from us will be through your online service account as much as possible, although there will be times when we do still need to contact you by letter.
*Wealth Interactive is available to designated Old Mutual International products, which include Wealth Management Plan and Portfolio Bond policies.