Get Acrobat Reader
Once Acrobat Reader is installed, the PDF files on the website will be available for viewing or downloading.
- Click on the Acrobat icon below to access the Adobe Acrobat Reader website.
- Click on the link to go to the section where the free Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded.
- The programme will identify which version of Acrobat is suitable for your computer.
- Click the link: "Different language or operating system?" to change the language or operating system and if you wish to download a smaller previous version of Acrobat Reader (Adobe Reader 8.1.2 is 22.4MB and downloads in ±87 minutes @ 56 Kbps or ±8 minutes @ 512 Kbps).
- Scroll down and click on the "Download now" button.
- The download will start immediately.
- A message might open in the "Info Bar" of your browser asking for permission to install.
- A download manager will be placed on your computer desktop to show the download and install progress.
- The size of Adobe Reader 9 is 33.5MB and includes Acrobat.com on Adobe AIR and downloads in ±130 minutes @ 56 Kbps or ±12 minutes @ 512 Kbps).