Wealth Interactive, our end-to-end online wealth management service, can free up your precious time by helping to reduce the hours you spend on routine administration and paperwork with Old Mutual International.
By streamlining our processes and offering an online, straight-through way of doing business with us, we’ll help give you more opportunities to spend time and develop relationships with your clients and prospects.
How Wealth Interactive saves you valuable time
The remarkable functionality of Wealth Interactive smooths our administration processes, making them much faster and more efficient.
- You’ll find that Wealth Interactive speeds up applications and transactions. You can now do many of these online where in most instances you’ll benefit from straight-through processing, with instant authorisations, validations and guidance throughout the process.
- If you are appointed as your clients’ fund adviser, you can manage their investments in bulk, by grouping together clients invested in the same asset and then buying and selling their investments in that asset simultaneously. Fund advisers can also place deals on behalf of clients, or submit instructions through to your online clients, quickly and securely without having to fax or post a dealing instruction to Old Mutual International. There are also helpful system warnings which provide you with important information on dealing deadlines.
- The system is client-centric, so you simply need to create your clients once; then you can access and transact for them whenever you want.
- Each client’s history and Wealth Interactive generated documents are attached to their record, so all the information you need is grouped together in one place – no more searching around for paper files.
- Business information all appears instantly: the latest figures, pipeline applications and much more.
Thanks to Wealth Interactive, when you recommend Old Mutual International to your clients, you can be confident of top-quality service and fast responses to requests or applications.