The Investment Account from Old Mutual International Isle of Man Limited, can help you manage your clients' assets easily and efficiently. Designed for the international investor, it is an investment-linked life assurance policy and its primary use is as an offshore investment account and not for protection.
The Investment Account could be suitable for customers who:
- are an individual, a company or a trust
- are aged between 18 and 89
- are looking to invest at least S$100,000/US$75,000/£50,000/€75,000 or currency equivalent by cash or transferring assets* in specie as premium in kind
- plan to invest over the medium- to long-term
- want to accumulate or preserve wealth and plan for intergenerational wealth transfer
- want to have the flexibility to access their investment
- want to have access to a wide range of assets such as Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) authorised or recognised collective investment schemes, shares traded on major stock exchanges, and fixed interest securities*
- understand the associated risks of investing
- want to have the ability to appoint an investment adviser representative *.
*Subject to our approval
The Investment Account is not suitable for customers who:
- have no other savings or investments
- are new to investing and are not comfortable in making investment decisions
- are not happy to accept the risk of potential investment losses and are looking for guaranteed investment return
- require instant access to their money
- want to have access to assets that are not authorised or recognised by MAS.
Award-winning interactive online wealth management service
Both you and your clients can benefit from our award-winning innovative online service called Wealth Interactive that powers our Portfolio Bonds. Please click here for further information.
Supporting your sales of this flexible investment solution
To help you and your clients benefit from this investment solution, we’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
For all other application forms and other documents, please refer to the literature library. Contact your Sales Consultant to discuss how this could be the right product for your clients.
If you are looking for historic product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page.