The Flexible Investment Account (FIA) is our first product to be powered by Wealth Interactive. It is a whole-of-life, offshore investment-linked life assurance policy provided by Old Mutual International Isle of Man Limited Singapore Branch. In the event of the death of the relevant life assured, the death benefit is 101% of the sale value of the portfolio of assets less any outstanding Establishment Charge that may apply.
You can build a portfolio of assets within the FIA to match your clients' medium- to long-term financial objectives and attitudes to risk. Choose from a wide range of MAS- authorised or recognised funds and exchange traded funds from some of the world’s leading fund managers, accessing an extensive selection of asset classes, sectors, specialisations and currencies.
Because it’s so flexible, the FIA is ideal for clients whose earnings fluctuate.
- Investment starts with a lump sum of SG$80,000 or more. Your clients can then choose how much more to invest and when, by regular premiums (minimum SG$1,600 per month) or lump sums of at least SG$8,000.
- If a client wants to invest regular amounts, they can increase, decrease or stop these at any time.
- There’s no fixed term for regular payments so your client can maximise the amount they invest, knowing they can make changes in the future.
You and your client can choose:
- how and when to make payments in, or take withdrawals
- how long to invest for
- where their money is invested
- the charging structure that suits them best which is chosen when setting the policy up
- when to buy and sell assets
- the currencies in which they want to pay premiums or denominate their account
- how involved they want to be in monitoring their investment.
Please note, the investment of any new premium is subject to our acceptance.
For more information, download the product brochure below:
Policy Terms and Conditions:
These are our current terms and conditions, if you are a new customer these are our standard conditions. If you decide to apply for a contract with us/or already have a contract with us then the terms that apply to your contract will be confirmed to you.