The Executive Investment Account from Old Mutual International Isle of Man Limited, can help you manage your clients' worldwide assets easily and efficiently. Designed for the international investor, it is an investment-linked life assurance policy and its primary use is as an offshore investment account and not for protection.
The Executive Investment Account could be suitable for customers who:
- are an individual, a company or a trust
- are an accredited investor as defined in the Securities and Futures Act (Cap. 289)*
- are aged between 18 and 89
- are looking to invest at least S$100,000/US$75,000/£50,000/€75,000 or currency equivalent into the product by cash or transferring assets** in specie as premium in kind
- plan to invest over the medium- to long-term
- want to accumulate or preserve wealth and plan for intergenerational wealth transfer
- want to have flexible and easy access to their investment
- want access to a wide range of assets such as collective investment schemes, shares traded on major stock exchanges, fixed interest securities and alternative investments**
- understand the associated risks of investing
- want to have the ability to appoint an investment adviser representative **.
The Executive Investment Account is not suitable for customers who:
- have no other savings or investments
- are new to investing and are not comfortable in making investment decisions
- are not an accredited investor as defined in the Securities and Futures Act (Cap. 289)
- are not happy to accept the risk of potential investment losses and are looking for a guaranteed investment return
- require instant access to their money.
Award-winning interactive online wealth management service
Both you and your clients can benefit from our award-winning innovative online service called Wealth Interactive that powers our Portfolio Bonds. Please click here for further information.
Supporting your sales of this open architecture investment solution
To help you and your clients benefit from this open architecture investment solution, we’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
For all other application forms and documents, please refer to the literature library. Contact your Sales Consultant to discuss how this could be the right product for your clients.
If you are looking for historic product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page.
*The Executive Investment Account is only available to accredited investors as defined by the Securities and Futures Act (Cap. 289). Currently this means an individual investor whose net personal assets are at least S$2 million or equivalent in a foreign currency and the net equity of their primary residence contributes no more than S$1 million towards their S$2 million net personal assets; or whose annual income in the last 12 months is at least S$300,000 or equivalent in a foreign currency; or; whose financial assets (net of any related liabilities) are at least S$1 million. For Corporate Investors, the company must have net assets of at least S$10 million or foreign currency equivalent. For Trustee Investors, an accredited investor is a trustee of such trust as the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) may prescribe, when acting in the capacity of trustee.
**Subject to our approval