A flexible award winning investment solution
Our International Portfolio Bond has received a 5 Star Rating, the highest accolade from the independent research company Defaqto, every year since it was launched. A 5 Star Rating indicates that a proposition represents one of the best quality offerings in the market and provides you with another compelling reason to select an International Portfolio Bond.
Award winning solutions and services
You and your adviser can benefit from our award winning solutions and our online service called Wealth Interactive that powers our Portfolio Bonds. Please click here for further information.
Summary of the main benefits of our International Portfolio Bond:
- Life assurance or capital redemption option
- Flexible adviser charging options (including an adviser charging option that does not form part of your 5% tax deferred annual allowance*)
- Low minimum premium of £25,000
- You can choose from an extensive range of assets
- Option to take tax deferred regular withdrawals
- Ability to appoint an independent fund adviser and/or discretionary asset manager* and benefit from their guidance and expertise
- Ability to use the authorised custodian facility to select a custodian* of your choice to hold the assets linked to the bond
- Access to a market leading range of trust solutions
- Access to Old Mutual International Trust Company Ltd, our in house professional trustee service at a very competitive price
*subject to Old Mutual International’s approval.
Helping you benefit from this attractive investment solution
To help you benefit from this fantastic opportunity, we’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
Please contact your Financial Adviser for further details on how our International Portfolio Bond could be the right investment solution for you. If you don't have a Financial Adviser, click here for some additional information that may be of help.
The information provided on this page is not intended to offer advice. It is based on Old Mutual International's interpretation of the relevant law and is correct at the time of publication. While we believe this interpretation to be correct, we cannot guarantee it. Old Mutual International cannot accept any responsibility for any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of the information contained on this page.
Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. The value of the investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the amount invested. Where a transaction involves more than one currency the investor may be exposed to the risk of currency fluctuations.