Contracted out/in

A pension scheme is contracted out when it provides benefits in place of State Second Pension. You can contract out if you are in an occupational pension scheme that is contracted out or have elected to contract out via a personal pension plan, stakeholder pension plan or FSAVC scheme.

The content of this site is not for the use of Hong Kong investors. You can change the regional content by selecting a region from the drop down box in the top right-hand corner.