Wealth Interactive is our end-to-end wealth management service that's transforming the way we do business. It's a fundamental re-engineering of our service offering, making it fast, easy and convenient for investors to monitor their Old Mutual International Portfolio Bonds and for you to manage your Old Mutual International business.
It’s designed to take care of those issues that may be frustrating and not an efficient use of your time, such as calling and waiting for simple queries to be resolved.
In October 2014, we switched over all existing Portfolio Bonds onto Wealth Interactive. Since the switchover took place, we have continually worked on the system to maximise stability and responsiveness.
The following functionality has also been enhanced, which will help increase efficiency and save you valuable time:
- Online valuations
- Bulk valuations
- Bulk data download
- QROPS & Corporate Trust member access.
Everything you need in one place
With Wealth Interactive, you can manage all your Old Mutual International Portfolio Bond business from one central online location.
The innovative adviser dash board lets you build a customised homepage that works best for you.
- Submit Portfolio Bond business.
- Monitor your pipeline.
- Track your commission and fee payments.
- Input client transactions - ready for their approval.
- Execute investment instructions if you are appointed as a fund adviser.
Designed to make your life easier
Wealth Interactive is designed to make your working day much easier and to keep your finger on the pulse of your client’s investments:
- Provides an instant audit trail
- Speeds up client servicing
- Reduces the hours you spend on routine administration and paperwork
- Provides you with valuations
- Gives you a transaction history
- Enables online dealing
- Helps with asset research
Not yet registered?
You’ll need to be registered to start using Wealth Interactive. If you’re not already registered, you can start the process here.
Watch our short video to find out more.
The legal and regulatory details shown at the end of this video have been updated since the video was created.
Please click here to view the most recent legal and regulatory details.