Newly available from Old Mutual Wealth, Old Mutual International Isle of Man and Old Mutual International Ireland, the Lifestyle Trust complements the range of trusts we provide to help clients plan for inheritance tax and for the future distribution of their assets. What’s different about the Lifestyle Trust is that, unlike most traditional trusts, it offers clients greater flexibility to access their capital in the future – or to forgo that access if they choose to do so. It means that clients can now achieve their objectives, without having to make irrevocable decisions about their own future financial needs.
This trust can be used with an Old Mutual Wealth, Old Mutual International Isle of Man or Old Mutual International Ireland bond.
Read about the Lifestyle Trust
The following useful material has been developed to help you fully understand how a Lifestyle Trust works:
You can also access the following Lifestyle Trust client resources to assist you in your discussions:
- A brochure explaining what a trust is and how a Lifestyle Trust works.
- Frequently Asked Questions.
- Reasons why – with information for you to incorporate in your communication with clients about the Lifestyle Trust.
- An email template for you to send to your clients to start education and retirement planning discussions.
- Four case studies showing how the Lifestyle Trust can be considered as part of wealth planning.
- Share this short education video ‘Demystifying trusts’ to introduce your clients to trusts.
Access the Trust Form Finder for the necessary forms to set up a trust. Additional items can be found in the Literature Library.
Visit the Trustability Hub for support materials about trusts.