What is the European Wealth Bond?
The European Wealth Bond is an offshore, single premium life assurance bond issued by Old Mutual International Ireland. It is specifically designed to be used with a Discretionary Asset Manager, appointed by Old Mutual International Ireland, meaning you can give your clients peace of mind that their investment strategy is being managed by experts who they trust.
This bond offers an extensive range of investments plus flexible withdrawals, tax efficiency and trust benefits, providing a joined up solution for UK-residents.
The Bond is specifically designed for use with a Discretionary Asset Manager and assets can only be managed by one.
Summary of the main benefits of our European Wealth Bond:
- Minimum premium £100,000*.
- Designed to be a medium- to long-term investment (meaning five years or more).
- Tax benefits for UK-resident investors.
- Wide choice of assets on offer, for example access to direct equities.
- Appointing a Discretionary Asset Manager makes it a suitable solution for clients who don’t want the responsibility and administrative burden of monitoring and managing the assets linked to the bond.
- Offers the possibility for lower Total Expense Ratios (TERs).
- Access to a market leading range of trust solutions.
* Although the Discretionary Asset Manager may impose their own, higher minimum premium.
Supporting your sales of this attractive investment solution
To help you and your clients benefit from this fantastic opportunity, we’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
Please click here to view the other supporting documents for the European Wealth Bond.
Contact your Sales Consultant or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how the European Wealth Bond could be the ideal investment solution for your clients.
The information provided on this page is not intended to offer advice. It is based on Old Mutual International's interpretation of the relevant law and is correct at the time of publication. While we believe this interpretation to be correct, we cannot guarantee it. Old Mutual International cannot accept any responsibility for any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of the information contained on this page.
Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. The value of the investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the amount invested. Where a transaction involves more than one currency the investor may be exposed to the risk of currency fluctuations.