Our Portfolio Bonds are specifically designed to be tax efficient for UK based investors, by taking maximum advantage of virtually tax-free growth on the assets held within the bond. Plus your client can stay in touch with their investment through Wealth Interactive, our innovative online service.
Your client can:
- choose how they want to invest their money, with your help
- take advantage of investment opportunities from many of the world’s leading asset providers
- access their capital if they need to, including an option to take regular, tax-efficient withdrawals
- trade assets to update their portfolio fund and keep in step with changes in their life
- transfer most collective investment schemes or unit trusts which they already hold into their bond
- reduce paperwork by keeping all the assets in a single bond
- keep track of their bond online via Wealth Interactive
- appoint an independent fund adviser and benefit from their guidance and expertise
- use the authorised custodian facility to select a custodian of their choice to hold the assets linked to their bond
- ask Old Mutual International or Old Mutual International Ireland to facilitate the payment of your advice fee.
Please note that the investment of any new premium will be subject to our acceptance.
The information provided on this page is not intended to offer advice. It is based on Old Mutual International's interpretation of the relevant law and is correct at the time of publication. While we believe this interpretation to be correct, we cannot guarantee it. Old Mutual International cannot accept any responsibility for any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of the information contained on this page.
Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. The value of the investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the amount invested. Where a transaction involves more than one currency the investor may be exposed to the risk of currency fluctuations.