A flexible award winning investment solution for your clients
Our International Portfolio Bond has received a 5 Star Rating, the highest accolade from the independent research company Defaqto, every year since it was launched. A 5 Star Rating indicates that a proposition represents one of the best quality offerings in the market and provides you with another compelling reason to recommend the International Portfolio Bond to your clients.
Award winning interactive online wealth management service
Both you and your clients' can benefit from our award winning innovative online service called Wealth Interactive that powers our Portfolio Bonds. Please click here for further information.
Summary of the main benefits of our International Portfolio Bond:
- Life assurance or capital redemption option
- Flexible adviser charging options (including an adviser charging option that does not form part of your clients 5% tax deferred annual allowance*)
- Low minimum premium of £25,000
- Open architecture
- Option to take tax deferred regular withdrawals
- Ability to appoint an independent fund adviser and/or discretionary asset manager* and benefit from their guidance and expertise
- Ability to use the authorised custodian facility to select a custodian* of choice to hold the assets linked to the bond
- Access to a market leading range of trust solutions
- Access to our in house professional trustee service at a very competitive price
*subject to Old Mutual International’s approval.
Supporting your sales of this attractive investment solution
To help you and your clients benefit from this fantastic opportunity, we’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
Please click here to view the other supporting documents for the International Portfolio Bond.
Contact your Sales Consultant or e-mail email@example.com to discuss how the International Portfolio Bond could be the ideal investment solution for your clients.
The information provided on this page is not intended to offer advice. It is based on Old Mutual International's interpretation of the relevant law and is correct at the time of publication. While we believe this interpretation to be correct, we cannot guarantee it. Old Mutual International cannot accept any responsibility for any action taken or refrained from being taken as a result of the information contained on this page.
Past performance is no guarantee of future returns. The value of the investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and the investor may not get back the amount invested. Where a transaction involves more than one currency the investor may be exposed to the risk of currency fluctuations.