Our Spanish Collective Investment Bond (SCIB) from Old Mutual International Ireland dac provides a straightforward and convenient investment product for expatriates living in Spain, allowing you to help minimise the impact of local taxes on your portfolio.
If you want all the benefits of a diverse portfolio wrapped up in one policy that’s Spanish tax-compliant, then the Spanish Collective Investment Bond (SCIB) could be right for you. The investments available through the SCIB are restricted to ensure compliance with Spanish personal income tax law so, for example, bank deposits are not allowed.
The Spanish Collective Investment Bond could be suitable for customers who:
- are UK or other expatriate based in Spain or planning to relocate to Spain
- are aged between 18 and 89
- are looking to invest at least €37,500 or currency equivalent into this product
- want to invest tax-efficiently over the medium- to long-term
- want to achieve investment growth aligned to their attitude to risk
- expect to have access to a guided range of collective investments that enable them to build a bespoke portfolio
- are happy to accept more risk than saving in a bank account
- want to have an option for a discretionary asset manager to be appointed* to make investment decisions and construct a bespoke portfolio.
*Subject to our approval
The Spanish Collective Investment Bond might not be suitable for customers who:
- are Spanish nationals
- have no other savings or investments
- are new to investing and are not comfortable in making investment decisions
- are not happy to accept the risk of potential investment losses, and are looking for guaranteed investment growth
- require instant access to their money
- wish to invest their money in cash
- want to invest in stocks and shares
- want access to professional investor funds.
Award-winning interactive online wealth management service
You can benefit from our award-winning innovative online service called Wealth Interactive that powers our Portfolio Bonds. Please click here for further information.
For more information, please speak to your financial adviser or you can download the literature below:
Remember, our products are only available through your financial adviser. If you don’t have an adviser, please click here or e-mail us at email@example.com and we can help you find one.
If you are looking for previous versions of the product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page.