The European Collective Investment Bond (ECIB) from Old Mutual International Ireland dac is a portfolio bond specifically designed to be tax-efficient. It gives you freedom to build on your wealth by investing in a wide range of funds to help create a positive financial future.
The European Collective Investment Bond – PRIIPs could be suitable for customers who:
- are UK or other expatriate, or local individual, company or trust, based in a European country*
- are aged between 18 and 89
- are looking to invest at least €37,500 or currency equivalent into this product
- want to invest tax-efficiently over the medium- to long-term
- are planning for their retirement or looking for ways to protect and pass on their wealth to future generations by using an appropriate trust or nomination
- want to achieve investment growth aligned to their attitude to risk
- want to invest in collective investment schemes such as funds and are happy to accept more risk than saving in a bank account
- want to have an option for a discretionary asset manager to be appointed* to make investment decisions and construct a bespoke portfolio.
*Subject to our approval
The European Collective Investment Bond – PRIIPs might not be suitable for customers who:
- are under 18 years of age
- have no other savings or investments
- are new to investing and are not comfortable in making investment decisions
- are not happy to accept the risk of potential investment losses and are looking for guaranteed investment growth
- require instant access to their money
- wish to invest their money in cash or stocks and shares or professional investor funds.
Award-winning interactive online wealth management service
You can benefit from our award-winning innovative online service called Wealth Interactive that powers our Portfolio Bonds. Please click here for further information.
For more information, please speak to your financial adviser or you can download the literature below:
Remember, our products are only available through your financial adviser. If you don’t have an adviser, please click here or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can help you find one.
If you are looking for previous versions of the product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page.