The Swedish Executive Portfolio from Old Mutual International Ireland dac is a portfolio bond specifically designed for Swedish resident investors, whilst taking significant advantage of offshore tax benefits. It can give your clients freedom to build on their wealth by investing in a wide range of assets to help create a positive financial future.
The Swedish Executive Portfolio - PRIIPs could be suitable for customers who:
- are resident in Sweden or are a company registered in Sweden and looking for an international investment solution
- are at least 18 years of age
- have at least SEK 500 000 of investable assets
- want to invest tax-efficiently over the medium- to long-term with the aim of achieving growth
- expect to have access to a wide range of both local and international investment solutions, such as stocks, shares, bonds and collective investments that enable them to build a bespoke portfolio
- are happy to accept more risk than saving into a bank account.
The Swedish Executive Portfolio – PRIIPs might not be suitable for customers who:
- are not Swedish resident
- have no other savings or investments
- are new to investing and are not comfortable in making investment decisions
- are not happy to accept the risk of potential investment losses, and are looking for guaranteed investment growth
- require instant access to their money
- wish to invest their money in cash
- are looking for a domestic insurance provider.
Supporting your sales of this attractive investment solution
To help you and your clients benefit from this fantastic opportunity, we’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
For all other application forms and other documents, please refer to the literature library. Contact your Sales Consultant or e-mail email@example.com to discuss how this could be the right product for your clients.
If you are looking for previous versions of the product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page.