The Spanish Collective Investment Bond (SCIB) from Old Mutual International Ireland dac provides a straightforward and convenient investment product for expatriates living in Spain, allowing them to help minimise the impact of local taxes on their portfolio.
If your client wants all the benefits of a diverse portfolio wrapped up in one policy that’s Spanish tax-compliant, then the Spanish Collective Investment Bond (SCIB) could meet their needs. The investments available through the SCIB are restricted to ensure compliance with Spanish personal income tax law so, for example, bank deposits are not allowed.
The Spanish Collective Investment Bond could be suitable for customers who:
- are UK, or other expatriate based in Spain or planning to relocate to Spain
- are aged between 18 and 89
- are looking to invest at least €37,500 or currency equivalent into this product
- want to invest tax-efficiently over the medium- to long-term
- want to achieve investment growth aligned to their attitude to risk
- expect to have access to a guided range of collective investments that enable them to build a bespoke portfolio
- are happy to accept more risk than saving into a bank account
- want to have an option for a discretionary asset manager to be appointed* to make investment decisions and construct a bespoke portfolio.
*Subject to our approval
The Spanish Collective Investment Bond might not be suitable for customers who:
- are Spanish nationals
- have no other savings or investments
- are new to investing and are not comfortable in making investment decisions
- are not happy to accept the risk of potential investment losses, and are looking for guaranteed investment growth
- require instant access to their money
- wish to invest their money in cash
- want to invest in stocks and shares
- want access to professional investor funds.
Award-winning interactive online wealth management service
Both you and your clients can benefit from our award-winning innovative online service called Wealth Interactive that powers our Portfolio Bonds. Please click here for further information.
Supporting your sales of this attractive investment solution
To help you and your clients benefit from this fantastic opportunity, we’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
For all other application forms and other documents, please refer to the literature library. Contact your Sales Consultant or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how this could be the right product for your clients.
If you are looking for previous versions of the product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page.