The European Executive Investment Bond (EEIB) from Old Mutual International Ireland dac is designed for expatriates and global investors who have no immediate plans to move to the UK. They may have an initial lump sum to invest and want a wide, personalised investment choice. This bond gives your clients significant flexibility and freedom of choice, through access to a wide range of investment asset types.
The European Executive Investment Bond – PRIIPs could be suitable for customers who:
- are UK, or other expatriate, or local individual, company or trust, based in a European country*
- are aged between 18 and 89
- are looking to invest at least €75,000 or currency equivalent into this product
- want to invest tax-efficiently over the medium- to long-term
- are planning for their retirement or looking for ways to pass on their wealth to future generations by using an appropriate trust or nomination
- want to achieve investment growth aligned to their attitude to risk
- expect to have access to a wide range of investment solutions, such as stocks, shares, bonds and collective investments that enable them to build a bespoke portfolio
- are happy to accept more risk than saving into a bank account
- want to have an option for a discretionary asset manager to be appointed* to make investment decisions and construct a bespoke portfolio.
*Subject to our approval
The European Executive Investment Bond – PRIIPs might not be suitable for customers who:
- have no other savings or investments
- are new to investing and are not comfortable in making investment decisions
- are not happy to accept the risk of potential investment losses and are looking for guaranteed investment growth
- require instant access to their money
- wish to invest their money in cash
- want access to professional investor funds.
Award-winning interactive online wealth management service
Both you and your clients can benefit from our award-winning innovative online service called Wealth Interactive that powers our Portfolio Bonds. Please click here for further information.
Supporting your sales of this attractive investment solution
To help you and your clients benefit from this fantastic opportunity, we’ve prepared a suite of supporting documents, including:
For all other application forms and other documents, please refer to the literature library. Contact your Sales Consultant or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how this could be the right product for your clients.
If you are looking for previous versions of the product literature, please contact us using the details on the contact us page.