Launched in 1999, our Trust Company offers a professional trustee service accepting Old Mutual International Isle of Man portfolio bonds as the underlying asset.
The Trust Company is also now able to provide its services for Old Mutual International Ireland portfolio bonds (Cyprus only under UK Law) as the underlying asset.
As an offshore independent trustee, we take full responsibility for managing the trust once it is set up. As a result, financial advisers can be relieved of the responsibility of advising lay trustees with various abilities, often in multiple locations, which can be a very time consuming exercise. Also, our Trust Company is always independent and impartial, and as a corporate body cannot die.
Read our Trust Company FAQs to find our more about setting up trusts, including who's involved and what paperwork is required.
The legal and regulatory details shown at the end of this video have been updated since the video was created.
Please click here to view the most recent legal and regulatory details.
Benefits of using our Trust Company:
- Security: it is owned by a FTSE 100 entity, Old Mutual plc.
- Geographical reach: the Trust Company can accept global business.
- Value for money: the current Trust Company fee is a reasonable £360 per annum taken in arrears rather than in advance with no appointment fee to establish the trust up front.
- Stability: it is based in the stable jurisdiction of the Isle of Man, a UK crown dependency which is self-governing and responsible for its own internal legislation, tax matters and judiciary.
- Quality: the Trust Company offers a personalised, end-to-end service through its dedicated team.
The underlying asset
Which bond is right for your client? Visit our product information to read about our investment solutions.
Contact your Old Mutual International consultant to discuss how a trust could be the right option for your clients.