Click on the links below to access our support material for your UK expat clients. Whether they need your help with transferring or consolidating their pensions, with trust or estate planning, or advice on moving to a new country or returning to the UK – we have information that may be of use.
- UK & US estate tax planning – adviser-facing flyer explaining how an offshore bond help with estate planning.
- Super six – adviser-facing flyer summarising the UK tax benefits of an offshore bond for a returning UK expat.
- Reducing UK and Spanish tax for UK expats living in Spain - adviser-facing flyer explaining how our Spanish Collective Investment Bond (SCIB) could help manage and mitigate tax liabilities for your UK expat clients in Spain, when combined with a foreign trust solution.
- Non-UK domicile opportunities – adviser-facing piece on changes to rules for non-UK domiciled clients. Note there is an April 2017 deadline.
- Abolishing permanency of non-dom status – an adviser-facing article.
- Plan while you can – an adviser-facing article explaining the benefits of offshore bonds for non-doms.
- Techcellence – adviser videos discussing important subjects - such as UK taxation of offshore bonds, retirement options, inheritance tax and trusts.
- Trust planning – material to support your trust planning discussions with your clients - includes videos, case studies, adviser testimonials, a handy decision tree and more. However, trusts may not be suitable for all clients. There are many different factors to take into consideration, such as where the client is resident and domiciled, as trusts are not recognised in every jurisdiction.
- Tax Information for Irish residents - This document provides a high-level summary of the tax that applies to a life or redemption bond iddues by a UK, Isle of Man, Ireland insurer when held by a policyholder who becomes resident in Ireland.